||"The H&P Branch," Page 48, 2007
||Here is page nine of a 21-page article by Jim Hilker, Jr., entitled "A History of the Hollidaysburg & Petersburg Branch of the Pennsylvania Railroad." It was published originally in the Spring 2007 issue of "The Keystone" magazine, page 48. "The Keystone" is published by the Pennsylvania Railroad Technical and Historical Society. Publication Office: Post Office Box 712; Altoona, Pennsylvania 16603-0712. Bottom Photo: Shown here is Pennsylvania Railroad engine #268, a D-16B (4-4-0) "American" built in Juniata during 1898 and retired in March of 1918. Photo Caption: "D-16B and passenger train at Oreminea on the Springfield Branch. (Courtesy of the Williamsburg Historical Society.)"
||4/16/2007 Upload Date: 2/1/2017 12:51:58 AM
||Thomas C. Ayers
||230 Comments: 0