BN SW1200 178         
BN SW1200 178 at Clyde, Illinois, December 1981, photo by Chuck Zeiler. Number 178 was built in March 1955 as NP 119 (c/n 20328) on EMD Order 4290, became BN 178, was retired by the BN in August 1986, and later became Granite City Steel 1190. Number ET-1 was built in April 1942 as a Baldwin VO-660, NP road number 130 (c/n 64246), converted to Electric Trailer ET-1 at the NP's South Tacoma Shops in February 1959. It was retired by the BN on February 22, 1988 and sold to Azcon Corp. in June 1988.
Date: 12/1/1981 Location: Clyde (subdivision), IL   Map Show Clyde (subdivision) on a rail map Views: 1349 Collection Of:   Chuck Zeiler
Locomotives: BN 178(SW1200) BN ET-1(Yard Slug)    Author:  Chuck Zeiler
BN SW1200 178
Picture Categories: Roster,Yard This picture is part of album:  Burlington Northern End Cab Switchers
Share
User Comments No Comments on this picture
Add a Comment:  
Please Log in to leave a Comment.  
Link to this page: http://www.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2326979

Close Window