|Built by Pullman in December 1929 in Lot #6289 to Plan #3992 as 13 seat parlor-buffet (kitchen)-12 seat dinette (2 4-seat tables and 2 2-seat tables)-16 seat lounge LAMBS CLUB, 1 of 7 such cars built in that Lot for the PRR; all cars were outshopped in December 1929. These cars later had the floor arrangement altered several times, each time resulting in a new suffix to the original Plan: #3992B, #3992C, #3992E, #3992F, etc. Between August and October 1943, these cars were changed to Plan #3992G, with a 12 seat parlor, kitchen, 24 seat dinette (6 4-seat tables) and 14 seat lounge. Besides the ENGINEERS CLUB, which was destroyed by fire at Philadelphia's Broad Street Station in September 1943, the remaining 6 cars were sold on 12/31/45 to PRR as #7005-#7008 and #7011-#7012; the LAMBS CLUB as #7007. All 6 cars were withdrawn from Pullman lease in October 1956, and 3 cars were subsequently transferred to the MofW department; the #7007 as #492061. The car was later sold to the Midwest RY Historical Foundation, the equipment-owning arm of the Midwest Chapter NRHS. After the split from the Chapter, MRHF became the Midwest RY Preservation Society. At least one other car from this Lot is known to be extant: #7012 ROTARY CLUB, later MofW #27280, is now located in Berea, OH, as the BEREAN. Scanned with an Epson V550 from an original 35mm slide, brand is unknown.