|Here is page nine of a 15-page cover article by Walter A. Lucas entitled "Pennsy Power Parade." It was published in the November 1954 issue of "Railroad" magazine, page 18. Top Photo Caption: "Old 7606, American type, old Class O, new Class D-8-a, built at Altoona, March, 1888." Photo Credit: Harry H. Schadde Collection. Engine #7606 is an D-8A (4-4-0) "American" built in Altoona during 1888 and retired in November of 1902. Bottom Photo Caption: Ordered at the turn of the century to compete with Reading's famous Camelbacks, this baby had a combination Belpaire and Wootten firebox. Pennsy had only three, sold them to the Long Island." Engine #700 is an E-2A (4-4-2) "Camelback" built in Altoona during 1903 and retired in May of 1931.