|Looking east from the west bank of the Wisconsin River at the 1899 built CNW station. The station is uniquely located on an island, just below the downtown area. This line was once a mainline from Green Bay to Marshfield and on to St. Paul/Minneapolis. It now ends just outside Wausau to the west of town at an industrial park.
Wausau, WI Map
Author: Richard Hopfensperger
|Picture Categories: Scenic,Bridge,Station
|| This picture is part of album: Remnants of the CNW