|After moving all of the cars and engines that had been stored in the old Delphi plant back to our own yard in downtown Coopersville, we decided the pose the three engines together for a few pictures while we got ready to shove the RS1 into the old runaround track. The RS1, still wearing its old Tuscola & Saginaw Bay (Tisby) railroad paint, was built in 1942 for the Vermont Railway/Rutland. It rides on a set of traction motor-less shop trucks and its crankcase exploded about 10 years ago. Don't look for it to be running again. Our main engine, ex GTW SW9 #7014, is in the middle. On the end is ex C&O NW2 #5208, which came to us from the Muskegon RRHS. 5208 is in great shape and really just needs parts. Currently we're in the process of getting the funds together to restore it.