|Originally built in 1913 as a tender for the Chicago, Rock Island & Pacific 2-8-2 #2752, it was rebuilt in 1957 into a snowplow. It eventually was sold to the SSW and then donated to the National Museum of Transportation.
Kirkwood, MO Map
Author: Gary Everhart
|Picture Categories: RollingStock
|| This picture is part of album: National Museum of Transportation - Freight & MOW #1