|Chicago Aurora & Elgin Railroad coach 20 at South Elgin, Illinois on an unknown day in August 1979, Ektachrome Chuck Zeiler. Number 20 was built by the Niles Car & Manufacturing Company in 1902. This was one of 30 cars ordered in 1902 to begin service on the Aurora Elgin & Chicago Railroad, chartered March23, 1906, later reorganized as the Chicago Aurora & Elgin Railroad. Ten cars of the initial order were built by Niles, numbers 10 -28, even numbers only. The rest of the cars in the 1902 order were built by John Stephenson Car Company.